Progress is as Progress does

I know it's been a while and I've been remiss in posting, but, well, there hasn't really been anything worth posting. My writing isn't going as well as I would like. I've been busy with 3 web sites and a number of web banners. I did manage to scribble out some stuff for my short story, but that's about all. Not very inspiring. Hopefully this next week will go much better.

My progress so far:

Start Count: 12,752
End Count: 12,801
To go: 82,199

Day 66. Wrote: 49
Day 65. Wrote: 0
Day 64. Wrote: 0
Day 63. Wrote: 0
Day 62. Wrote: 0
Day 61. Wrote: 0
Day 60. Wrote: 0
Day 59. Wrote: 0

Happy Writing,
Amber

3 comments:

Hi Amber, I think you're a lot more diligent than I am. As an aspiring author, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and me.
cheers

5/09/2006 10:37 PM  

Diligent? Me?! Ha, sometimes I don't think so. Take now for instance. I should be writing, I'm not (well, yes, technicaly I am writing this post, but that doesn't count). Feel free to call me diligant in a cople months, if I finish my book.

Good luck with the writing, I'd cross my fingers but that would hinder my typing. Would you settle for crossed toes?

Amber

5/11/2006 10:49 AM  

Yes, I'll settle for the crossed toes and here's looking forward to your next post...or perhaps I should say, "when you're not writing..." cheers

5/12/2006 9:48 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home