A Little Update

Well, my idea is flowing nicely (I just love when that happens). I also got my domain: AmberJennell.com! Yay! Now I can be professional like. LOL If you haven't noticed, I'm extremely happy it was still available. I don't think I've ever heard of a book published by an Amber Jennell, so... Of course, I don't have it set up with my writing page, only my web design page. But that's ok, The Gilded Pen (my writing page) will be up sooner or latter. And with a contest, too. I'm planning on giving away a couple of Harlequin books as a grand opening prize. Sounds good, hu?

My forum is about ready. You can visit it by going to this link: http://www.forumbolt.com/?mforum=thegildedpen Let me know what you think! I've also uploaded some more images to my shop: http://www.cafepress.com/lighthearted. I know there not much, but hopefully they'll help pay for my TGP domain.

Now that I've bragged a little (about my new domain, my site, and my forum) I'm off to write. I've dedicated 3 hours to writing, and it's almost time to start! Besides, my character is having fun and that's always nice.

Happy Writing,
Amber

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home